We are delighted to announce that our CEO, James Blake, has been shortlisted as a finalist for the 2018 Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year award.
James has been nominated for the Great British Entrepreneur of the Year award in the category of Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year, as well as the UK Digital Entrepreneur Awards in the Digital Entrepreneur of the Year category.
Following a successful 2016 and an even better 2017, we are excited at this time of growth for the company and what the future holds. What we do at Hello Soda becomes even more relevant the further we delve into the digital age, with more demand for convenience, access, and personalised experiences than ever before.
Both awards ceremonies will be held in Manchester. The Great British Entrepreneur Awards are taking place on 11th October, with the UK Digital Entrepreneur Awards held on 22nd November.
Remember to check back to find out whether James has won.
View the full shortlists here:
MORE LIKE THIS
- MEN Business of the Year Awards – Winner
- EN Awards – Digital Entrepreneur of the Year Winner (James Blake)
- Credit Excellence Awards – Risk, Data & Fraud Prevention Winner
- Payments Awards – Innovation of the Year Winner
- KPMG & H2 Ventures Fintech 100 – Emerging Star
Here’s to an even better 2017!