Tabcorp will be working with Hello Soda to introduce additional data sources into their verification processes.
About PROFILE ID
Our advanced software PROFILE ID helps to onboard more customers by providing additional data sources for identity verification and using advanced text analytics techniques to robustly authenticate a user's age and ID.
Our solution can be used to help verify consumers who are not supported by traditional data sources. Typically, only around 85% of consumers are adequately covered by traditional data to verify their identity. This leaves 15% automatically rejected which equates to a huge potential customer base. PROFILE ID has been shown to verify 67% of unmatched consumers who connect their digital footprint as an alternative route to access.
MORE LIKE THIS
Innovation & Regulation: This year’s ICE round-up
Innovation and Regulation Living up to its international reputation, the hugely global gaming industry was represented by exhibitors from 62 nations and attendees from all over the world, with continental Europe perhaps the largest market in attendance at this year’s ICE. The tone of innovation was clear throughout the show as well as the increasing […]
Using big data to nurture your customers for longer relationships
So last week I discussed how you can leverage social data to reactivate your dormant customer base (check the blog out here if you haven’t already), but how can you keep these customers interested once you’ve got them active again? Let’s discuss how to use big data to boost retention. Consumers are constantly bombarded with signup […]
Bet On Brazil leverages power of big data with Hello Soda
Sport Nation, formerly known as Bet on Brazil, an online betting subsidiary of Argyll Entertainment, is gaining real-time insights into its customers’ behaviours and personal preferences via Hello Soda. Hello Soda’s unique big data and multilingual analytics solution, PROFILE, enables Sport Nation to leverage the power of big data by harnessing its customers’ online footprints. […]